CMIC Group headquarters office is located in Tokyo, Japan.
CMIC was founded in 1992 as the first Contract Research Organization (CRO) in Japan. To enable pharmaceutical companies to develop better medicine sooner, we expanded our solutions to include drug development and manufacturing, site management, sales and marketing, and established an innovative pharma model to bring highly desired treatments to the Japanese market. We offer various solutions based on our unique Pharmaceutical Value Creator (PVC) model.
- Contract Research Organization (CRO) services
- Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) services
- Site Management Organization (SMO) services
- Contract Sales Organization (CSO) services
- Healthcare services
- Innovative Pharma Model / Japan Market Entry services
- First-class marketing license for pharmaceuticals
- Second-class marketing license for pharmaceuticals
- Marketing license for in-vitro diagnostics
- Marketing license for quasi-drugs
- Marketing license for selling pharmaceuticals cosmetics
- First-class marketing license for medical devices
- Licenses for Selling Specially-Controlled Medical Devices
- Licenses for Leasing Operations for Specially-Controlled Medical Devices