CMIC’s Malaysia office was established in 2013 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to provide full operational services in the execution of clinical trials under the Pharmaceutical Value Creator (PVC) model. With more than 5 years’ experience in the country for projects of global and local scales, we understand the country’s biopharmaceutical and healthcare markets.
Our combination of industry experience and expertise across a broad spectrum of therapeutic areas and phases can help you accelerate clinical and commercial success to deliver better medicines, sooner.
Malaysia has a large population pool of potential patients, especially for infections diseases and vaccines. With a relatively large amount of English speakers in the country, and lower costs, this country may a great entry option for you. CMIC ensures a wise selection of clinical trial qualified sites with experience and sufficient access to patient pools for your study.
- Regulatory consultation and dossier submission to health authorities (HA) and ethics committees (EC)
- Clinical monitoring and site management
- Full Biometrics support and Clinical Study Report (CSR) writing
- Pharmacovigilance and medical monitoring
- Quality assurance and quality compliance services
- Project/Vendor Management
Facility Contact Information
Level 10 Menara LGB, 1 Jalan Wan Kadir, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, 60000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel: +65 6222-2655
Fax: +65 6222-2605