CMIC’s Singapore office was established in 2006 as the CMIC’s Asia Pacific headquarters to provide full operational services in the execution of clinical trials under the Pharmaceutical Value Creator (PVC) model. With more than 5 years’ experience in the Southeast Asia region and beyond for projects of global and local scales, we understand the region’s biopharmaceutical and healthcare markets.
Our combination of industry experience and expertise across a broad spectrum of therapeutic areas and phases can help you accelerate clinical and commercial success to deliver better medicines, sooner.
Singapore is a small country—sites are densely populated and have a diverse patient population. Although this may mean a high number of competing trials, CMIC carefully selects sites in accordance with protocol traits, accessing a sufficient patient pool.
- Regulatory consultation and dossier submission to health authorities (HA) and ethics committees (EC)
- Clinical monitoring and site management
- Full Biometrics support and Clinical Study Report (CSR) writing
- Pharmacovigilance and medical monitoring
- Quality assurance and quality compliance services
- Project/Vendor Management