CMIC’s Hong Kong office was established in 2015 to provide full operational services in the execution of clinical trials under the Pharmaceutical Value Creator (PVC) model. With more than 4 years’ experience in Hong Kong for projects of global and local scales, we understand the region’s biopharmaceutical and healthcare markets.
Our combination of industry experience and expertise across a broad spectrum of therapeutic areas and phases can help you accelerate clinical and commercial success to deliver better medicines, sooner.
Hong Kong is densely populated, allowing for a fewer number of sites to be setup. The country also has a developed infrastructure with a strong presence of academic institutions, but this also causes competition between trials. CMIC is connected to multiple sites in order to best identify qualifying sites for each trial’s unique traits.
- Regulatory consultation and dossier submission to health authorities (HA) and ethics committees (EC)
- Clinical monitoring and site management
- Full Biometrics support and Clinical Study Report (CSR) writing
- Pharmacovigilance and medical monitoring
- Quality assurance and quality compliance services
- Project/Vendor Management