Providing Solutions for all Non-clinical Areas
Non-clinical contract research organizations (CROs) have become an integral part of drug discovery and development to support sponsors research needs, expedite timelines and provide an extension of technical and scientific support. CMIC has worked with the top 10 global pharma companies and has been involved in more than 80% of new drug development in Japan. Our goal is to be your one-stop solution provider from drug discovery and development to commercial stage drug efficacy and safety evaluation.
CMIC Group is a fully AAALAC-accredited, non-clinical research facility that is run in compliance with GLP and GMP principles. We provide global coverage for our laboratory service offerings, with the Japan facility as one of the largest contract testing laboratories, providing capabilities and solutions in all aspects of non-clinical testing. With our strong link between Japan and our site in the U.S., we offer one-stop service solutions for both countries.
Our Edge in Laboratory Services
- With the strong collaboration between our US and Japan facilities, projects can be transferred quickly and efficiently allowing you the flexibility to work between both countries.
Major Equipment Investment
- Standing by our strong commitment to providing state-of-the-art equipment/facilities to enable a wide range of testing.
- CMC and GMP Analytical Services
- Small Molecule
- Large Molecule
- Non-clinical, Safety and Efficacy Studies
- Genotoxicity Studies
- Safety Pharmacology Studies
- Efficacy Pharmacology Studies