CMIC’s Australia office was newly established in 2019 in Brisbane, Australia to provide full operational services in the execution of clinical trials under the Pharmaceutical Value Creator (PVC) model. With experienced team members with experience with projects of global and local scales, we understand the country’s biopharmaceutical and healthcare markets.
Our combination of industry experience and expertise across a broad spectrum of therapeutic areas and phases can help you accelerate clinical and commercial success to deliver better medicines, sooner.
With developed infrastructure and a highly skilled workforce of healthcare professionals, Australia/New Zealand serves as an ideal site for conducting clinical trials. However, the pragmatic regulatory environment also causes tense competition of patient recruitment, especially in the cities. CMIC can help you to best identify sites according to the needs of your study, to develop a winning strategy for successful operations.
- Regulatory consultation and dossier submission to health authorities (HA) and ethics committees (EC)
- Clinical monitoring and site management
- Full Biometrics support and Clinical Study Report (CSR) writing
- Pharmacovigilance and medical monitoring
- Quality assurance and quality compliance services
- Project/vendor Management
Facility Contact Information
L16, 71 Eagle St., Brisbane City, QLD 4000, Australia
Tel: +886 2 2706 9947
Fax: +886 2 2706 9908