CMIC’s South Korea office was established in 1996 in Seoul, South Korea as the first CMIC’s CRO business incorporated outside of Japan to provide full functional services in clinical trials under the Pharmaceutical Value Creator (PVC) model. With more than 25 years’ experience in South Korea for projects of global and local scales, we understand the country’s biopharmaceutical and healthcare markets.
Our combination of industry experience and expertise across a broad spectrum of therapeutic areas and phases can help you accelerate clinical and commercial success to deliver better medicines, sooner.
CMIC is not only Japan’s first CRO, but also South Korea’s. South Korea is known for its enthusiastic investigators, but patients are often concentrated in a few renowned hospitals in the Capitol, leading to enrollment and retention challenges. In response, we have closely partnered with the most respectable KOL and PI, ensuring reliable patient enrollment, compliance and retention.
- Regulatory consultation and dossier submission to health authorities (HA) and ethics committees (EC)
- Clinical monitoring and site management
- Full Biometrics support and Clinical Study Report (CSR) writing
- Pharmacovigilance and medical monitoring
- Quality assurance and quality compliance services
- Project/Vendor Management