CMIC’s Philippines office was established in 2017 in Makati City, Philippines to provide full operational services in the execution of clinical trials under the Pharmaceutical Value Creator (PVC) model. With more than 2 years’ experience in the country for projects of global and local scales, we understand the country’s biopharmaceutical and healthcare markets.
Our combination of industry experience and expertise across a broad spectrum of therapeutic areas and phases can help you accelerate clinical and commercial success to deliver better medicines, sooner.
The Philippines has a large population of treatment-naive patients with a fairly large amount of English speakers in the country. However, there are many pre-requisites required for foreign companies to enter the market. CMIC has thorough experience guiding companies smoothly into the country—consult us for more information.
- Regulatory consultation and dossier submission to health authorities (HA) and ethics committees (EC)
- Clinical monitoring and site management
- Full Biometrics support and Clinical Study Report (CSR) writing
- Pharmacovigilance and medical monitoring
- Quality assurance and quality compliance services
- Project/Vendor Management
Facility Contact Information
27th Floor BPI Buendia Centre 372 Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue, Barangay Bel Air Makati City, 1200, Philippines