CMIC’s China Office was established in 2007 in Beijing, China to provide full operational services in the execution of clinical trials under the Pharmaceutical Value Creator (PVC) model. With more than 5 years’ experience in the Greater China region and beyond for projects of global and local scales, we understand the country’s biopharmaceutical and healthcare markets.
Our combination of industry experience and expertise across a broad spectrum of therapeutic areas and phases can help you accelerate clinical and commercial success to deliver better medicines, sooner.
It is well known that the Chinese regulations are fast changing, allowing for faster clinical trials, but with changes come challenges. In China, CMIC ensures that sites can keep up with changing regulations, carefully selecting experienced sites from our network, and supporting understaffed sites with on-site CRCs.
- Regulatory consultation and dossier submission to health authorities (HA) and ethics committees (EC)
- Clinical monitoring and site management
- Full Biometrics support and Clinical Study Report (CSR) writing
- Pharmacovigilance and medical monitoring
- Quality assurance and quality compliance services
- Project/Vendor Management
Facility Contact Information
Twin Towers East Building, Unit 1702, B-12
Chaoyang District, Beijing, 100022, China
Tel: +86 10 6566 5220
Fax: +86 10 6566 8290