CMIC’s Vietnam office provides full operational services in the execution of clinical trials under the Pharmaceutical Value Creator (PVC) model. Our combination of industry experience and expertise across a broad spectrum of therapeutic areas and phases can help you accelerate clinical and commercial success to deliver better medicines, sooner.
Vietnam has a large pool of treatment-naive patients, but patients must often travel distances in order to access major cities with hospitals. CMIC ensures the selection of sites that have an accessible patient population.
- Regulatory consultation and dossier submission to health authorities (HA) and ethics committees (EC)
- Clinical monitoring and site management
- Full Biometrics support and Clinical Study Report (CSR) writing
- Pharmacovigilance and medical monitoring
- Quality assurance and quality compliance services
- Project/Vendor Management
Facility Contact Information
Unit S. 22, 31st Floor, Saigon Trade Center, 37 Ton Duc Thang Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Tel: +65 -6222-2655