CMIC’ Taiwan office was established in 2007 in Taipei, Taiwan to provide full operational services in the execution of clinical trials under the Pharmaceutical Value Creator (PVC) model. With more than 10 years’ experience in Taiwan for projects of global and local scales, we understand the region’s biopharmaceutical and healthcare markets.
Our combination of industry experience and expertise across a broad spectrum of therapeutic areas and phases can help you accelerate clinical and commercial success to deliver better medicines, sooner.
Taiwan’s clinical sites and staff are very passionate and enthusiastic about clinical trials—but they are often overworked. CMIC answers both the Sponsor and the site’s needs by balancing site selection and supporting sites with on-site CRCs, to ensure an efficient trial.
- Regulatory consultation and dossier submission to health authorities (HA) and ethics committees (EC)
- Clinical monitoring and site management
- Full Biometrics support and Clinical Study Report (CSR) writing
- Pharmacovigilance and medical monitoring
- Quality assurance and quality compliance services
- Project/Vendor Management