Supporting Trials in 12 Countries
In addition to Japan, CMIC has 135 active clinical trial sites in China, Thailand, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Taiwan, South Korea and the Philippines. CMIC Group has the capability to support our client’s clinical trials throughout Asia Pacific region. Over the past 5 years, we have supported clinical trials over a range of therapeutic areas, with specialization in oncology, cardiovascular diseases, ophthalmology, neurology, endocrinology and metabolic diseases and dermatology.
We support the following: registry study, observational study, phases II/III clinical trials, phase IV clinical trials and post-marketing surveillance.
Our Edge in Asia Clinical Trials
Highly Experienced CRAs
- 76% of clients surveyed agreed that CMIC CRAs are qualified personnel, with an organized team. Teams met clients’ expectations, and the managerial level of communication is good and clear
- In a survey of clients in Asia, 82% would choose to work with CMIC again
Appropriate Expertise and Compliance
- We have experience overseeing activities to ensure on-time, on-target deliverables, as well as good relationships with relevant major clinical trials centers
- More than 80% of clients agree that CMIC Project Managers make a positive contribution
Broad Therapeutic Area Experiences
- Over 22% of the studies we have conducted have been in oncology, across a broad range of indications in solid and liquid tumor types. We provide strong support for advanced therapeutic products (ATP), biologics, chemical drugs and medical devices. Our Asia Pacific team also has a broad range of expertise in cardiovascular studies, including: heart failure, hypertension, aortic valve diseases, myocardial strokes and more.