Medical Professionals to Support Your Customer Communications
CMIC provides call centers for support of healthcare professionals, patients and sales representatives. Our call center agents are mainly medically qualified personnel, including pharmacists, nutritionists, clinical laboratory technicians and nurses. Our call center agents provide your customers with information about appropriate use of pharmaceutical drugs, OTC drugs, health foods, and medical devices.
Our Edge in Call Center and Help Desk Services
Capacity to support large call volume
- Call center agents with medical qualifications respond 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Drug information from experts
- Our drug information call center has highly experienced agents with experience as pharmacists. Medical staffs and patients can receive answers about appropriate use of pharmaceutical drugs, OTC drugs, and health foods/functional foods.
Tailored support from agents who are therapeutic area specialists
- Our call centers have operational teams who are specialized in therapeutic areas and experts in their field. Depending on your needs, we can optimize the agent team to fit into your customers’ inquiries, providing comprehensive services, such as call centers for pharmacists, nurses, and specialized therapeutic areas.
- Drug information
- Medical devices guidance
- Clinical trial information
- Pharmacists’ support
- Patients’ support
- Information for physicians, clinical laboratory technicians, and nurses
- Sales (medical) representatives’ support