Streamlined Analysis for Faster Insights
We perform statistical analyses to assess collected data objectively. CMIC provides you with the basis on which decisions can be made: statistical evidence about the effects of investigational medicinal products. We provide comprehensive services, from preparing statistical analysis plans (SAP) to performing data analysis, through to preparation of the statistical analysis reports. Statistical services are available in Japan, South Korea and Vietnam.
Our Edge in Statistical Analysis
Highly skilled staff for high-quality analysis products
- Our analytical professionals provide all-encompassing support, from consultation on analytical procedures (such as determination of the required number of cases and PK/PD analysis and so on).
- Enhanced collaboration between data management and medical writing teams allow efficient creation of high-quality analysis products
- Provides statistical input for study design, from sample size to analysis methods and the interpretation
- Consults on analytical procedures (e.g., determination of the required number of cases and PK/PD analysis)
- Develops statistical analysis plans, mock up
- Contributes to the development of study design, such as the needed subject number calculation
- Prepares results for statistical analysis(TFLs)
- Develops Study Data Tabulation Model (SDTM) and Analysis Data Model (ADaM) for Regulatory submission
- Conduct the Interim analysis
- Prepares statistical analysis reports
- Statistical analysis capabilities
- Provides statistical input for CSR, such as the interpretation for the statistical results