Key Project Management Professionals You Need
CMIC provides skilled project management support for timely delivery of project milestones and performance targets for clinical trials in Japan and other Asia-pacific countries. Our professionals have high project management skills, meeting client needs through our integrated nonclinical and clinical knowledge, experience and skills. Our expertise includes: familiarity with various areas of development in pharmaceuticals, medical device, regenerative medicine and other cutting-edge products. The project manager is responsible for time, resource and risk management, while complying with the Quality Management System. We keep our clients’ clinical trials on time and on budget to meet key milestones.
Our Edge in Project Management
High Performance Project Management Team
- We excel the expectations of every stakeholder involved in a project, by bringing out the highest performance in all the team members. Our project managers coordinate all aspects of the study closely with the sponsor and team to create value, as part of CMIC’s matrixed services.
- Leads project and coordinates all aspects of study
- Provides primary points of contact between client and project team
- Provides project specific training to project team members
- Manage/oversee activities for clinical development, including post-marketing activities
- Manage project schedule/timelines
- Directs project team, resolving any project issues
- Set up and maintain TMF for documentation
- Prepares study related plans (project management plan, study monitoring plan, etc.)
- Vendor selection and management