Now more than ever, the important work of this clinical research community requires collaboration and innovation. In its 14th year of fostering these goals, SCOPE Summit 2023 will take place February 6-9, 2023 in Orlando, FL at the Rosen Shingle Creek, over four stimulating days of in-depth discussions in 28 different conferences, 3 plenary keynote sessions, the 7th annual Participant Engagement Awards, special cross-department panels, the 2nd annual golf tournament, and the ever-popular interactive breakout discussions. The programming focuses on advances and innovative solutions in all aspects of clinical trial innovation, planning, management and operations.
CMIC Speaking Session:
- Tuesday, February 7, 2023 | 12:45pm EST
- Speaker: Tomoko Umeda, Senior Project Manager, Project Management Division, CMIC Group
- “Site Initiation in Asia & Tips for Japan Market Entry”
- This presentation will give an in-depth perspective into the differences between Asia and other countries related to site initiation; including regulatory regulations. The presentation will also look at the challenges and opportunities for sponsors looking to enter the Japan Pharmaceutical Market and how selecting the right partner can lead to great success.
- View Full Session Line-Up Here: https://www.scopesummit.com/Site-Selection