CMIC Presentation Details:
- Monday, June 6, 2022
- 2:30pm-3:00pm EST
- “Unlocking Decentralized Clinical Trials in Japan: How to Implement DCTs as a Japan Model”
- Differences in regulatory and cultural backgrounds
- Take away the hurdle to adapt DCT
- Clinical trial platform collaborated with Site network and technology provider
- Concept and Steps for implementing full decentralized clinical trial
- Current initiatives on DCT based on lessons & learned from past decentralized approach
- Speaker: Shuji Ozawa, Director, Future Design Division, CMIC Co., Ltd.
- In-Person and OnDemand (to all registered attendees)
Shuji Ozawa is the Director of Future Design Division at CMIC Co., Ltd., the leading clinical service and healthcare company in Japan with a mission of accelerating access to therapies to improve patient lives. He is an expert across various therapeutic areas and had been active in clinical operation for more than 10 years. He is now driving innovation on the various field at CMIC with a vision of creating novel solutions in clinical trials and healthcare.