The Emergence of Digital Therapeutics: Building A Future
Digital therapeutics (DTx) are evolving rapidly. Many now provide drug-like mechanisms of action that deliver greater value to both standalone solutions and therapies that pair DTx with prescription drugs. To succeed in the market, companies must attract investors, conduct clinical trials, and break down barriers to insurance coverage. Over time, the data collected by digital therapeutics has the potential to unlock predictive and diagnostic information that will enhance patient outcomes.
A panel of digital therapeutics leaders described the challenges and benefits of different digital therapeutic development models. They discussed regulatory and commercial issues facing the industry, as well as their thoughts about the future.
Download this executive summary to hear from global leaders within the fast-paced and growing space of digital therapeutics!
- Brian Harris, Co-Founder and CEO, MedRhythms
- Gaurav Laroia, Senior Vice President and Chief Strategy Officer, Biocon Biologics
- Corey McCann, President and CEO, Pear Therapeutics
- Shuta Mitomo, Head of Digital and Innovation Planning, CRO Business, CMIC Group
- Taro Ueno, President and CEO, SUSMED, Inc.
- Joris Van Dam, Executive Director and Head of Digital Therapeutics, Novartis
- Brent Vaughan, CEO, Cognito Therapeutics