Providing Optimal Services for Decentralized Clinical Trials (DCT) / Virtual Clinical Trials (VCT)
CMIC is the largest Contract Research Organization (CRO) in Japan. As a Site Management Organization (SMO), we also have alliances with over 2,500 medical institutions throughout Japan and offer various healthcare services to support patients using digital technologies. With expertise and experience working with investigators, clinical sites, and patients, CMIC provides optimal Decentralized Clinical Trial (DCT) / Virtual Clinical Trial (VCT) solutions to reduce the burden on patients and conduct clinical trial efficiently.
Our Edge in Decentralized Clinical Trials (DCT) / Virtual Clinical Trials (VCT)
Optimal Solutions Utilizing CMIC Group’s Capabilities
- With our knowledge and expertise as a CRO, Site Management Organization (SMO), and healthcare service provider, CMIC supports the introduction of systems or devices at clinical sites and provides investigators, site staff, and patients with communication needed for study implementation.
- With our patient support services, such as our call center, CMIC directly communicates with patients and strengthens engagement to improve retention rates.
Specialized Team with Extensive Knowledge of DCT / VCT
- CMIC provides project management service with extensive knowledge on Decentralized Clinical Trials (DCTs) / Virtual Clinical Trials (VCTs). We provide consultation to understand clients’ needs, propose the practical clinical trial plan, and optimize the dedicated team to support the implementation of DCTs / VCTs.
- The project management team works closely with various digital solution partners ensuring that the introduction and operation of the systems work efficiently within the DCTs / VCTs.
Network with U.S.-based Decentralized Trials & Research Alliance (DTRA)
- In 2021, CMIC has joined the Decentralized Trials & Research Alliance (DTRA), a U.S.-based alliance seeking to accelerate the broad adoption of decentralized clinical trials, as the first Japanese founding company. Read More >>
- As a member of DTRA, CMIC will leverage the latest global digital health technology and propose solutions to conduct decentralized trials smoothly.